Wednesday, 31 March 2010

PINK CUPCAKES

I started blogging back in June 2007 under the name PINK CUPCAKES.
I'd been heavily inspired by The Black Apple typepad blog and decided to give this blogging thing a go. I'd never done anything like it before, but figured as I write anyway I should beable to string something readable together.
It actually turned out to be a little more difficult than I imagined for the reason I wanted to be so honest, but at the same time it was also very liberating.
Anyway, after 3 years I've decided to move my Pink Cupcakes blog from Typepad to Blogger because I find it much easier to get along with.

The "Pink Cupcakes" blog is different to "The English Writer" as it focuses more on my family life and how I juggle 2 kids, a husband, 3 cats and being so far from my family, whilst trying to write my 2nd novel. It's a kind of trivial humorous blog that I get alot of pleasure from - it's a kind of online diary.
There's an icon on this blog to the new Pink Cupcakes page and an icon on the new blog for the old Pink Cupcakes, if that makes any sense at all!
Phew. Off for a coffee.
Thanks for reading, and have a lovely day (even if it is snowing!)
Karen
X
Related Posts with Thumbnails