Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Special Edition SIGNED copies of Book 1 to buy (with extras)!

Last night I decided I wanted to do a special offer on my first book 'A Love That Makes Life Drunk'.
So what could I offer?
Well, pictured above and below are limited edition stickers that were custom made for the release of the book, along with custom made limited edition postcards. Once the stickers and postcards have gone, that's it, and no more will be printed. Ever. So, with each purchased copy of my book I will include a set of 6 stickers and a postcard...



(front of one of the postcards)
(back of postcard)
AND...I will sign each copy with a dedication of your choice, wrap it up and post it out to you with love and thanks for just £7.99 and only £1.50 for p&p. (£8.99 at Amazon plus £2.50 p&p)
Closing date is Saturday 24th April 2010 - PayPal preferable but I can also accept a personal cheque.
*All you have to do is either e-mail me at pinkcupcakes@live.co.uk or leave a message in the comments below and I will come back to you asap.*
Thanks for reading.
Have a lovely day.
Karen
X
ps. stickers in very short supply!
***Book contains strong adult content***
Related Posts with Thumbnails