Honoured!

I am dedicating this post to the lovely ladies who consider me worthy enough to sent me over an award.
The first one is from one of my first fab followers, Penny at The Hen House, who so kindly reads my drivel and still manages to leave a polite comment (!), thank you Penny, I really appreciate it and always look forward to your posts.
The second is from the lovely Catherine at Kids and Capers, who kindly thought I was worthy of a sunshine award, which I was really happy about. Thank you Catherine, it put a smile on my face!
and this gorgeous one from the uber cool 'Music. Fashion.Clutter' - she does the things I wish I still could; instead I live out my dancing days through her - check out her style too - fantastic stuff! Thank you kindly and for introducing me to new bands.

I do feel honoured I've received these awards becasue I still consider myself fairly new to Blogger. I've been blogging for a few years now over at Pink Cupcakes, but decided to re-launch over here at 'The English Writer' (this name actually comes from a story I wrote a couple of years back!) to focus more on writing and books, and boy, am I glad I did, because I've 'met' so many amazing and talented people who allow me a peek into their fascinating worlds - all of which inspires me.
So thank you. Very much.
Karen
X

Popular Posts