A Right Mish Mash of a Day

It's been a right mish mash of a day so far (this picture isn't me, but it's certainly how I feel).
I'd set today aside to finish the Press Release and the final corrections for Draft 5 of book 2 with the aim of getting them off for proofreading, instead, I've been scrambling through piles and piles of last year's bills as apparently our previous landlady is having problems with E.ON. and the new tenants.
On top of that I'm also trying to sort out moving dates etc for when we move to our next house (yes, 3 moves in 12 months - not recommened with 2 small children, 3 cats, and a husband whose mobile is permenantly stuck to his ear).
To top it off, the agency I work for have informed me I will be having a telephone interview today for a job that possibility starts next week. What I don't know is what time ,as the agency are waiting on a return e-mail (don't ask, long story), so everytime the phone risks I race to it with my professional head on to find out it's someone asking for money.
So, I'm having a fair few of these,

when all I really want is a few of these,
Hum, yes, this one actually is me.

On a positive note, I've been having discussions about the book sleeve for book 2, and after a few more minor checks, I think Draft 5 is ready to go. Fab stuff.
I'll keep you posted.

I also want to say a HUGE thank you for all the brilliant comments you left on the last post. It's so lovely to know you care and support.
Have a great day,
Karen
X

Popular Posts