Sunday, 13 June 2010

On The Move...again

I want to begin this post by saying a really huge and honest thank you for all the lovely brilliant comments left on the last post.
Your support is really appreciated and despite returning to work pretty soon, I WILL continue to write and blog.
It's in my veins.

Right, well, saying that, most of you will probably know we're moving again. This will be the 3rd move in 12 months. We are hoping this will be the last for a while!
Therefore, I may not be around alot for the next couple of weeks, but I will try my best to read as many blogs as I can, and add a little of my own if I have the chance!
But I will see you again soon, despite moving and starting a new job - I've done it before, so I remain positive (!)
In the meantime, have a wonderful week, and hope to catch you soon.
Hugs
Karen
X

ps. I will continue to give updates on Hope & Jump as I get them x
Related Posts with Thumbnails