Supper by the Sea

Remember this...
Well, the picture above is something I thought I'd never see...my "useless got to have" on Friday night.
On one of the rare occasions C and I are kids free, we dressed up a little and headed out for a bit of supper, oh, and a few glasses of wine!
I had an amazing dish of courgette, spinach, pea and lemon spaghetti, followed by a mouth watering cheeseboard, all while C and I gushed over this,
and this,
and this,
...wonderful.
However, I quickly went to this,
merry ANOTHER glass of chilled white, to this,
after having a few too many, and it was at this point I realised Playtime was over and we should call it a night.
But it was a lovely night.
But we will leave it a while before we do it again.
My head just cannot take it...
Kids and wine simply do not mix!
Here's to getting old and having bad hangovers!
Hugs
Karen
X

Popular Posts