Introducing "The English Writer" - blog review

Considering I'm really rather proud of being a writer I don't actually tell many people.
I don't have an explanation for this, but I think it may have something to do with seeing myself as a very ordinary person, and someone who writes for love rather than anything else, and so when my local newspaper reviewed "The English Writer" blog back in September, it caused a little stir at work and on the school run, and I'm more than a little buzzed up about it.
(apologies for the size of the article - click to enlarge)
And I'm really glad they chose the "Nice Guy Eddie" VW Camper holiday post to review as it is probably me at my blogging finest, oh, and I must give a huge nod for mentioning Tom Delonge as my muse - "the inspiration behind every male character I have created since 2002" - great stuff.
So, to conclude, The English Writer is for "anyone with an interest in literature or family life" as well as "combining a personal touch with insights into her creative process".
I think that just about sums it up.
Thanks for reading,
Karen.

ps. When the time is right, my local paper will be covering the "Hope & Jump" book launch - details to follow.

Popular Posts