Monday, 8 November 2010

Busy Bee...

As the publication of my 2nd novel 'Hope & Jump' draws nearer, I have started designing some extra goodies to pop into copies purchased via me.

Above is the commissioned artwork by St Ives (Cornwall) based illustrator Julie Eaton, and features 'Evie' and 'Ellery' at Evie's St Ives townhouse on Skidden Hill. I love this picture as it defines 'Evie' just as I describe her in the book, even down to the pretty flower corsage in her hair.

'Reading is cool' as we all know (!) so I ordered a brilliant stamp pad from The English Stamp Company to make into bookmarks/gift tags. Simple, but I'm really rather pleased with them. OK, so maybe I am just procrastinating rather than getting on with what I should really be doing, and that's finishing the first proofs.

Right. Now I'll make a start.
I think.
X

Fizz Time

It's been a slightly testing evening, so now the kids are calming down (and me!) I think I'll settle down to a little glass of fi...