Friday, 17 December 2010

That Festive Feeling!

Today I'm feeling rather festive.
I have a day off work, the Christmas tree lights are twinkling, there's a flurry of snow outside my study window, and Classic FM are playing Carols.
I've organised gifts into piles to be wrapped, and later I intend to treat myself to a warm mince pie and a cup of tea.
Last night I laughed my way through the brilliant Jamie O's Christmas Lock-In, and I've already set aside the 'It's a Wonderful Life' DVD for this evening.
And it's my 8th Wedding Anniversary on Tuesday!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Karen.

(Illustrations courtesy of 'Christmas Songs' Ladybird Picture Book & CD set, borrowed with kind permission from JB!)

Fizz Time

It's been a slightly testing evening, so now the kids are calming down (and me!) I think I'll settle down to a little glass of fi...