Room at the Top

Today I've indulged in a little writing.

As I mentioned in the previous post, I've started sorting out my new office. It's right at the top of our house. However, I can't see much today because of the eery mist that currently surrounds my town. What happened to the sun from yesterday I ask?

Anyway, now that my room at the top is almost ready, it's given me the incentive to start working again. I've spent alot of time researching this story, and not alot of getting it on screen, but now I think I'm ready. I may not have the time to write as feverishly as I did before I went back to "paid" work, but boy, I am ready to use my time wisely, something I have failed to do in the past few months.
I am quite excited about this WIP though, and OK, I maybe becoming a little too Daphne Du Maurier for once again writing about Cornwall, but how can that be a bad thing?  My reason for feeling endeared to this project is that there are aspects to the story that are personal, based on true life, as well as being purely Karen Roderick's unruly imagination. I'll keep you up to date.

Oh, the mist is retreating and I can see the trees again, maybe now is a good time for a cup of tea before picking up son number one from school.

Have a great day,
Karen.

Popular Posts