Thursday, 28 April 2011

Cool as Kooples

Following on from my previous post where I shamelessly declared my love for Paris, I move on to one of my favourite designers The Kooples.
The brochure aims to seduce you with tales of the brand being inspired by 'the codes of rock, and from music in general', and boy, it works.
This rather chic pin stripe cotton shirt and sassy scarf are my new purchases from The Kooples (designed by the French, created on Saville Row, and fitted in Paris).
The scarf is definitely my favourite, with it's rock n roll signature Skull.
Me upstairs at Hotel des Academies in Paris with my Kooples parka that C bought for my birthday back in March...
...and outside the shop on rue de Rennes 75006.

I think it's fair to say I'm smitten.

Have a great weekend
Karen
X

Related Posts with Thumbnails