OK, this is my final French cuisine inspired post I'm promising to write for a while, after all, I should be telling you about my thrilling new Work In Progress, but then I guess the last few posts are directly linked to my new work.
As regular readers will know, C and I went to Paris for a long weekend a few weeks ago and I fell in love with the place; the words "spiritual home" are driving anyone who knows me a little crackers at the moment. Anyway, a direct result of this adoration has inspired me to serve the above breakfast, usually at weekends as weekdays are manic - saying this, I have now found a croissant sneaking into my work day morning routine as well.

I never thought I'd see the day I'd exchange toast for pastry, next I'll be dunking it into my coffee.

Karen
X

Popular Posts