Thursday, 8 December 2011

Moorland View Cottage

I stumbled upon this awe inspiring cottage in the Christmas edition of Red magazine and instantly fell in love.
Welcome to Moorland View Cottage in Devon, United Kingdom.
With it's cosy open fires,
gorgeous views over North Bovey (snow not included),
a kitchen that combines the quintessential farmhouse with country contemporary, something that makes my heart skip and,
a chocolate box front to boot; amazing in all seasons I think.
Only problem is, I can't decide if I'd prefer to stay in the summer or winter, and the months are booking out fast.
Hum, open fires...country walks...local beer at the village pub...
Maybe I'll have to do both!
X
(Photos courtesy of website. Thank you.)


Fizz Time

It's been a slightly testing evening, so now the kids are calming down (and me!) I think I'll settle down to a little glass of fi...