Thursday, 2 February 2012

Happy Chicks!

As most of you may know, I dream of having chickens in my Cornish garden, and so as this reality shifts closer, I thought I should find out if there are any nice people out there where I could purchase a few, and that's when I stumbled upon the brilliant 'Happy Chicks' 
Being a veggie, and caring so much about animals, who I choose to buy from is important, (they also care for, and sell ex-battery hens) and Happy Chicks seemed to tap into this, and they even deliver all the way down to Cornwall!
Of course, I'm not a total novice when it comes to keeping chickens. This is Polly and Livvy in their pink Eglu when we still lived 'up country'. We safely re-homed them before we moved, but I've never really been able to forget.
So, with a garden, and not just a courtyard edging closer, I could soon be sharing with you our extended family.
I wonder what the cats will think!
X

Related Posts with Thumbnails