Thursday, 8 March 2012

ePublishing V The Book?

In January, my second novel 'Hope & Jump' became available to download onto Kindles and eReaders. There had been demand for both my books to be converted but the publisher remained cautious as I am still a fairly underground writer and could there be any financial gain?
Best stick to what we know, was their philosophy.
So, after pressure (from me) they decided to test the waters by making the newest novel (Hope & Jump) available to see what happens.
 Anyway I've just received feedback that in February more copies of the novel were sold for download than paper copies, which I am pretty amazed by. As a writer, my aim is to 'get my work out there', and as much as I adore 'the book' (I own hundreds of books, an eReader and an iPad2), I have to accept that this is the way we are going.
Maybe now it might just be viable for 'A Love That Makes Life Drunk' to go the same way.

X

Related Posts with Thumbnails