Monday, 17 September 2012

Meet Coco, Peach, Mademoiselle Fifi and Little Red

Yesterday a dream came true.
Remember my catchphrase "I dream of chickens in my Cornish Garden", well here they are - the girls.
We have the gorgeous Bluebelles, Coco and Peach,
and the fabulous ex-Bats Mademoiselle Fifi (she's the boss), and Little Red,
The lovely and very welcome additions to our family were delievered by the brilliant 'Happy Chicks', and if you are thinking of having Hens in your garden, I strongly recommend you check them out in you live in the U.K.
So, the girl's are here, and my boys are very excited, if only for me, "Mum's well into her chickens", to quote my eldest.
Well there's one thing for sure, they'll get plenty of love and affection from the Cornish garden, that's for sure.
 
Right, well, back to writing book 3, and I hope you all had a great summer.
It's good to be back.
X


Fizz Time

It's been a slightly testing evening, so now the kids are calming down (and me!) I think I'll settle down to a little glass of fi...