Too Cool for Skool

When I think back to my early school days I fondly remember my love for pens, pencils, erasers and sharpners, but the one item I bought in abundance was the pencil case.
I went through most styles - faux fur, Duran Duran ones, tins, long, thin, oversized, plastic character, cat shaped, Coca Cola can shaped, side clipped, buckled and home made, but the one I remember adoring the most was my first wooden pencil box - compact, smooth and neatly tucked into my school bag.
My weird obssession with the pencil case continued way into my thirties, and I'm sure into my forties. With the introduction of Emma Bridgewater and Cath Kidston, why stop, to quote a well used cliche - a habit of a lifetime?
So, when I spotted Belle and Boo's new stationary line, and this cute wooden box, I wondered if I could get away it for myself...
well yes, of course I can and I will - to add to my collection of course!
Have a good one
X

Popular Posts