Friday, 26 April 2013

Bluebells

It's our 4th year in Cornwall and the one outstanding thing for me at this time of year, and in this part of the World is the Bluebells.
They seems to sprout from anywhere, even between patio slabs and decking.
It's our first spring in this cute seaside cottage, and when we moved here I feared I'd have to kiss goodbye to the Bluebell I have come to love in a previous garden, so yesterday I was elated when I discovered the odd one popping up here and there in our garden that over looks the Lighthouse.
Since living in Cornwall I can happily announce that my favourite flower is the Bluebell. It reminds me of all the reasons why life is so wonderful, and so keen to fill my house (and garden) with this beautiful blue flower I recently bought a 'Wild Bluebell' candle by Jo Malone (and with free cologne sample which is now on my wish list) and now I'm ready for spring.
When it's ready for us!
Karen
X

Related Posts with Thumbnails