'A Love That Makes Life Drunk' - The Novel

It's over 5 years since the release of my debut novel 'A Love That Makes Life Drunk' and I'm happy to say it still provokes a lot of interest and sales.
I'm not sure if it's the weather, or folk are stocking up for their summer holiday but 'A Love That Makes Life Drunk' is back on the map, so for those new readers who don't know what it's about - here we go:
 
"I thought about why Lily's parents potentially detest me. It could be the fact I'm 37 and she just 25, or that I've been sleeping with their daughter knowing she's in a relationship with my brother. I imagine it's both, topped off for good measure with the vulgarity of my novels and my occasionally arrogant and pretentious column."
 
JEFFERSON HOWIE IS IN TURMOIL.
 
Deeply handsome, intelligent and successful, he is a man used to getting what he wants, that is, except the one thing he really wants - his brother's beautiful girlfriend Lily.
Through a series of cleverly orchestrated meetings, Jefferson detaches himself from guilt to tempt Lily into his arms.
Silently but deliriously, they collide against the backdrop of the love letters of Anais Nin and Henry Miller.
 
But is blood thicker than love and desire?
 
With Jefferson's sexy and charming narration, and Lily's intensely emotional and sexually explicit Journal, we witness the honest and raw account of two people falling in love.
 
So, there you have it.
'A Love That Makes Life Drunk' available now from Amazon, and also out now 'Hope & Jump' in paperback and Kindle/ePub also from Amazon.
 

Popular Posts